Pilates Private, Duet and Trio (Group) Classes
Pilates Reformer Policies:
- Reservations: All classes must be reserved in advance and payment must be made to secure reservation.
- Pre-registration and payment guarantees space in class. A returned check charge is $35.00.
- Cancellations: All privates/duets must give 24-hour notice to cancel or else you will be charged for the session.
- Refunds: No refunds are given on private, duets or tri (group) classes.
- After class please wipe down mat or equipment.
- We suggest form fitting comfortable clothing to work out in. This is important to check proper form and alignment. We welcome you to Pilates at the Pilates Reformer Studio and are so glad you are here. If we can help in any way, please let us know.
(MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE)
*****Trio (Group) Pilates Sessions*****
(PAYMENT IS EXPECTED FOR THE MONTH REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY CLASSES YOU MISS!)
- Recommended minimum -4 Private Classes
- It is recommended that you take a minimum of 4 private sessions prior to beginning trio classes. You will receive more benefit from the class having had the opportunity to learn the equipment and the Pilates Fundamentals.
- Please call ahead or see instructor for a reservation. Payment must accompany reservation. If you reserve a space and do not cancel 24 hours before scheduled class, you still will be responsible for payment of the class.
- Trio classes must be used within the calendar month and may not transfer into the next month.
- Returned check fee is $35.00
For more information, call Pilates Reformer Certified Trainers:
Dana White at 432-634-0964
Rebecca Speight at 432-889-4847
We welcome you to Pilates at the Pilates Reformer Studio and are sd glad you are here. If we can help in any way, please let us know.